A level Media Studies support site

A level Media Studies support site
click on the image to go to the new site

Saturday, 11 December 2010

Final INSET event- Dec 10

There were 35 people at the final event in London, with the jelly baby activity possibly going better than ever!

Feedback was once again very positive, with almost 100% agree or strongly agree on every question. One delegate was concerned that there was not enough time for questions and that my responses to some questions appeared rather rude. I do apologise if this was the case, as it was certainly not my intention and I have scratched my head trying to think what I said that could have caused offence. In terms of time for questions, I did say at the start that I guaranteed every question would be answered, but that we would use the post-it method rather than interrupt the flow. A number of people left early, but some stayed well beyond the finish time to ensure that all remaining questions were addressed individually.

If anyone does still have unanswered questions from any INSET days, do feel free to mail me at petefraser@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment