A level Media Studies support site

A level Media Studies support site
click on the image to go to the new site

Thursday, 14 October 2010

INSET feedback

The first get ahead event of the year took place yesterday in London, with 37 delegates in attendance.

All responses to questions about the course fell into 'agree' or 'agree strongly' and 73% of delegates who responded rated the course as excellent, with the other 27% giving it good. This was very heartening!

Things they liked most were: activities done during the day, opportunities to share ideas and work in groups, ideas for teaching from the presentations, an A2 assessment task that we did together, feedback on coursework and examples shown, the resources to take away and the chance to have an open forum at the end of the day.

We look forward to seeing more teachers at the rest of the events!

No comments:

Post a Comment