It is important to read the whole thing, but if I had to pick eight headlines...
1. Set up a blog hub if you are using blogs with your students
2. If submitting disks, reduce it to one or two well organised and labelled DVDs for the whole centre
3. Go for a multi-task creative evaluation- NOT an essay!
4. Get the students to keep lots of research and planning evidence- a post a day throughout the project!
5. If doing Magazines, make sure you have decent DTP facilities and the students can use them!
6. If doing film openings, make sure titles are properly researched and properly done- actors, key crew members and company names should be on there!
7. Start preparing for q.1a and b of the A2 exam right from the start of the course!
8. See part B of the A2 exam as a chance for students to apply ideas to their own CONTEMPORARY examples